Book your ORF to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Baltimore (ORF to BWI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Baltimore, MD.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Baltimore from World Airways is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 318 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to BWI in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 114 passengers from ORF to BWI in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Baltimore.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Baltimore in 2009 was 61.16%.
- There were 268 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Baltimore in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ORF to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 844 seats were available on flights from ORF to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 268 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asheville Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.