Book your ORF to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Charlotte (ORF to CLT)
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Charlotte from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight between ORF and CLT takes about 56 minutes.
- There were 187,490 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Charlotte in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to Charlotte.
- 232,058 seats were available on flights from ORF to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 187,490 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to CLT that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Charlotte in 2009 was 78.78%.
- US Airways operated flights from ORF to CLT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and Charlotte is 290 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 66,022 passengers from ORF to CLT in 2009.
- Flight #2611, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to Charlotte.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Norfolk to Charlotte.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to CLT for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to Charlotte, NC takes about 57 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Portland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.