Book your ORF to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Chicago (ORF to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Chicago in 2009 was 86.56%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to ORD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and Chicago is 717 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Norfolk to Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Chicago from US Airways is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 126 seats.
- 104,354 seats were available on flights from ORF to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89,395 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to ORD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to Chicago, IL takes about 113 minutes.
- Flight #7249, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 219 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between ORF and ORD takes about 108 minutes.
- There were 89,395 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Chicago in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORF to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 35,213 passengers from ORF to ORD in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines, Shuttle America, Skywest Air, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)