Book your ORF to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Cincinnati (ORF to CVG)
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to Cincinnati, OH takes about 85 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and Cincinnati is 485 miles.
- 50,476 seats were available on flights from ORF to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,277 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to CVG that year.
- The shortest flight between ORF and CVG takes about 83 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Cincinnati from Compass Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- There were 43,277 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from ORF to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Cincinnati in 2009 was 85.44%.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Comair, Atlantic Southeast, Compass Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Cincinnati, OH.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to CVG in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Cincinnati.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Flight #6343, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to Cincinnati.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to Cincinnati.
- Comair, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Norfolk to Cincinnati.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 22,219 passengers from ORF to CVG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fallsview Casino Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.