to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Cleveland, OH in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Comair, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Cleveland, OH.
- Comair carried a total of 40 passengers from ORF to CLE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Cleveland.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Cleveland in 2009 was 45.6%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to CLE for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair operated flights from ORF to CLE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to CLE in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Cleveland from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- There were 54 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Cleveland in 2009.
- 225 seats were available on flights from ORF to CLE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to CLE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Daytona Beach Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Tours today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.