to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Norfolk to Columbia.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Columbia in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to CAE for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Columbia from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 50 passengers from ORF to CAE in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from ORF to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to CAE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to CAE in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ORF to CAE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Norfolk, VA to Columbia, SC.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Columbia in 2009 was 50%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Ocean City Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Los Cabos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Block Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.