Book your ORF to DAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Dayton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and DAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to James M. Cox Dayton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to DAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dayton (DAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dayton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to DAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Dayton (ORF to DAY)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Dayton in 2009 was 96.73%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Dayton from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to DAY for Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to DAY in 2009 was Freedom Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Dayton, OH.
- 116 seats were available on flights from ORF to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to DAY that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Dayton, OH in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 112 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Dayton in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Dayton.
- Freedom Airlines operated flights from ORF to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 63 passengers from ORF to DAY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Richard Petty Driving Experience you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.