to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Dayton in 2009 was 96.73%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Dayton from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to DAY for Freedom Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to DAY in 2009 was Freedom Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Freedom Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Dayton, OH.
- 116 seats were available on flights from ORF to DAY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to DAY that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Dayton, OH in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 112 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Dayton in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Dayton.
- Freedom Airlines operated flights from ORF to DAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 63 passengers from ORF to DAY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Richard Petty Driving Experience you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.