Book your ORF to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to RSW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Key West and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Fort Myers (ORF to RSW)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Norfolk to Fort Myers.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- 94 seats were available on flights from ORF to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to RSW that year.
- American Eagle offers flights from Norfolk, VA to Fort Myers, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to RSW for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to RSW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Fort Myers in 2009 was 99%.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Fort Myers in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 93 passengers from ORF to RSW in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORF to RSW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Fort Myers from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)