Book your ORF to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to GSO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Greensboro (ORF to GSO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Greensboro in 2009 was 86.02%.
- 484 seats were available on flights from ORF to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 371 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to GSO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Greensboro, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Greensboro from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- There were 371 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Greensboro in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to GSO in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to GSO for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from ORF to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Greensboro.
- US Airways carried a total of 158 passengers from ORF to GSO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.