to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Hamilton in 2009 was 96.67%.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to BDA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 116 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Hamilton in 2009.
- 294 seats were available on flights from ORF to BDA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to BDA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to BDA for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 116 passengers from ORF to BDA in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from Norfolk, VA to Hamilton, Bermuda.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Norfolk to Hamilton.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Hamilton from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from ORF to BDA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Hamilton, Bermuda in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Martin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denali Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.