Book your ORF to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to MIA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to MIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Miami (ORF to MIA)
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to Miami, FL takes about 124 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and Miami is 802 miles.
- 19,235 seats were available on flights from ORF to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,317 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to MIA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Miami in 2009 was 81.77%.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORF to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between ORF and MIA takes about 124 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #4133, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Miami from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Norfolk to Miami.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to Miami.
- American Eagle carried a total of 12,777 passengers from ORF to MIA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Miami.
- American Eagle, American Connection, American Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Miami, FL.
- There were 15,317 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)