Book your ORF to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to JFK Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to JFK
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to New York (ORF to JFK)
- Comair carried a total of 31,030 passengers from ORF to JFK in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and New York from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- The shortest flight between ORF and JFK takes about 54 minutes.
- Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, North American Airlines, American Eagle, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Norfolk, VA to New York, NY.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to New York.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to New York in 2009 was 75.27%.
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to New York, NY takes about 54 minutes.
- There were 46,907 passengers that flew from Norfolk to New York in 2009.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from Norfolk to New York.
- 61,428 seats were available on flights from ORF to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,907 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to JFK that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to JFK for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Norfolk and New York.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and New York is 289 miles.
- Flight #6544, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to New York.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to JFK in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair operated flights from ORF to JFK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Denver Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in London England you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.