Book your ORF to LGA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and LGA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to LaGuardia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to LGA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to LGA Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to LaGuardia.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to LGA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to New York (ORF to LGA)
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Norfolk and New York.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from ORF to LGA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Comair offer flights from Norfolk, VA to New York, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to New York in 2009 was 71.1%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and New York from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to New York, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 36,300 passengers from ORF to LGA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to LGA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 37,202 passengers that flew from Norfolk to New York in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to LGA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 62,402 seats were available on flights from ORF to LGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,202 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to LGA that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Austin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Juan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.