Book your ORF to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to PHL
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Philadelphia (ORF to PHL)
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 79,423 passengers from ORF to PHL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 120,676 seats were available on flights from ORF to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,280 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to PHL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Philadelphia from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 258 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from ORF to PHL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Philadelphia.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Shuttle America, American Eagle offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Philadelphia, PA.
- There were 87,280 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Philadelphia in 2009 was 74.22%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Detroit Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tybee Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cincinnati Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.