Book your ORF to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Pittsburgh (ORF to PIT)
- There were 104 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 85.71%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Pittsburgh from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from ORF to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to PIT for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Shuttle America, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to PIT in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- 206 seats were available on flights from ORF to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 104 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to PIT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Pittsburgh.
- Shuttle America carried a total of 64 passengers from ORF to PIT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Turks and Caicos and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Sur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.