to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Eagle operated flights from ORF to RDU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to RDU in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 565 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Raleigh in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Raleigh from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Raleigh in 2009 was 77.88%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Shuttle America, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Raleigh, NC.
- American Eagle carried a total of 190 passengers from ORF to RDU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 749 seats were available on flights from ORF to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 565 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to RDU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.