Book your ORF to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Raleigh (ORF to RDU)
- American Eagle operated flights from ORF to RDU using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to RDU in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- There were 565 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Raleigh in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Raleigh from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Raleigh in 2009 was 77.88%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Shuttle America, Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Raleigh, NC.
- American Eagle carried a total of 190 passengers from ORF to RDU in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Raleigh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 749 seats were available on flights from ORF to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 565 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to RDU that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Find the best Anthony Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.