Book your ORF to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to RIC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Richmond (ORF to RIC)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to RIC for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 70 passengers from ORF to RIC in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORF to RIC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Richmond.
- There were 593 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Richmond in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle, Comair, Northwest Airlink, Air Greenland offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Richmond, VA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Richmond in 2009 was 51.55%.
- 1,017 seats were available on flights from ORF to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 316 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to RIC that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Richmond from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to RIC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Columbus Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.