to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 406 seats were available on flights from ORF to SJU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 376 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to SJU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to SJU for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to SJU in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2009 was US Airways' A330-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Norfolk and San Juan.
- There were 376 passengers that flew from Norfolk to San Juan in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 250 passengers from ORF to SJU in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from ORF to SJU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Norfolk, VA to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to San Juan in 2009 was 91.02%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and San Juan from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 258 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Nashville and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.