to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines operated flights from ORF to SDQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Santo Domingo in 2009 was 70.75%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Santo Domingo from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- 284 seats were available on flights from ORF to SDQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 211 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to SDQ that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to SDQ in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 158 passengers from ORF to SDQ in 2009.
- There were 211 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Santo Domingo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to SDQ for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Santo Domingo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.