Book your ORF to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to St. Louis (ORF to STL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Norfolk and St. Louis.
- Flight #4089, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and St. Louis from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 26,166 passengers that flew from Norfolk to St. Louis in 2009.
- American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection offer flights from Norfolk, VA to St. Louis, MO.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to STL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- 31,797 seats were available on flights from ORF to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 26,166 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to STL that year.
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to St. Louis, MO takes about 123 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 13,768 passengers from ORF to STL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to St. Louis in 2009 was 80.91%.
- The shortest flight between ORF and STL takes about 123 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from ORF to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to STL for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to St. Louis.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Norfolk to St. Louis.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and St. Louis is 784 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental St. Louis? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cancun Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Philadelphia today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.