Book your ORF to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Washington, DC (ORF to DCA)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Washington from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from ORF to DCA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, American Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Continental Airlines, Republic Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Washington, DC.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Washington.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 32,936 passengers from ORF to DCA in 2009.
- There were 33,753 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Washington in 2009 was 63.58%.
- 56,407 seats were available on flights from ORF to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,753 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to DCA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Amtrak Reservations you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.