Book your ORF to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Norfolk to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between ORF and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norfolk Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
ORF to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Norfolk (ORF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Norfolk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
ORF to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Norfolk Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from ORF to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Norfolk to Washington, DC (ORF to IAD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from ORF to IAD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Norfolk to Washington in 2009 was 79.91%.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operates the shortest flights from Norfolk to Washington.
- Gojet Airlines carried a total of 35,748 passengers from ORF to IAD in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Norfolk to Washington.
- The shortest flight between ORF and IAD takes about 36 minutes.
- Flight #7341, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 26 minutes average delay between flights from Norfolk to Washington.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Norfolk and Washington.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from ORF to IAD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Norfolk, VA to Washington, DC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 133,427 seats were available on flights from ORF to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,372 passengers flew on all flights from ORF to IAD that year.
- The average flight time from Norfolk, VA to Washington, DC takes about 36 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Norfolk and Washington from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 103,372 passengers that flew from Norfolk to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing ORF to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between Norfolk and Washington is 157 miles.
- Gojet Airlines, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, UNITED, American Connection offer flights from Norfolk, VA to Washington, DC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Key West? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.