to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to BWI in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Baltimore in 2009 was 54.43%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- There were 217 passengers that flew from Oakland to Baltimore in 2009.
- 551 seats were available on flights from OAK to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 217 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to BWI that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Baltimore, MD.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 163 passengers from OAK to BWI in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to BWI for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Baltimore.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Boston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anchorage Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Lucia Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.