Book your OAK to MDW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and MDW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Midway Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to MDW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (MDW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to MDW Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Chicago (OAK to MDW)
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from OAK to MDW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to MDW in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Chicago from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to MDW for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Chicago in 2009 was 64.01%.
- There were 102 passengers that flew from Oakland to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Chicago.
- UNITED carried a total of 54 passengers from OAK to MDW in 2009.
- 192 seats were available on flights from OAK to MDW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 102 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to MDW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)