Book your OAK to COS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Colorado Springs airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and COS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Colorado Springs CO with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to COS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Colorado Springs (COS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Colorado Springs on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to COS Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Boston? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cabo San Lucas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Colorado Springs (OAK to COS)
- UNITED, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Colorado Springs, CO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Colorado Springs in 2009 was 89.27%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OAK to COS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Colorado Springs.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to COS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 181 passengers that flew from Oakland to Colorado Springs in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to COS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 135 passengers from OAK to COS in 2009.
- 206 seats were available on flights from OAK to COS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 181 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to COS that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Colorado Springs, CO in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Colorado Springs from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)