Book your OAK to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to GDL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Florence and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St. Barts Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Guadalajara (OAK to GDL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to GDL for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- There were 30,033 passengers that flew from Oakland to Guadalajara in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Guadalajara in 2009 was 76.74%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana carried a total of 30,033 passengers from OAK to GDL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Guadalajara.
- Mexicana offers flights from Oakland, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Guadalajara from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana operated flights from OAK to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 39,100 seats were available on flights from OAK to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 30,033 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to GDL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)