Book your OAK to HNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Honolulu airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and HNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Honolulu Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to HNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to HNL Route Map
Route information for flights from Oakland Intl. to Honolulu Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OAK to HNL
|Hawaiian Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Honolulu (OAK to HNL)
- The average flight time from Oakland, CA to Honolulu, HI takes about 304 minutes.
- There were 85,231 passengers that flew from Oakland to Honolulu in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Honolulu in 2009 was 82.36%.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Oakland to Honolulu.
- The shortest flight between OAK and HNL takes about 304 minutes.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to HNL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from Oakland, CA to Honolulu, HI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Honolulu, HI in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Oakland and Honolulu is 2409 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to HNL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Honolulu from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines operates the shortest flights from Oakland to Honolulu.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 84,008 passengers from OAK to HNL in 2009.
- 98,639 seats were available on flights from OAK to HNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 85,231 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to HNL that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oakland and Honolulu.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to HNL for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Flight #47, operated by Hawaiian Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 21 minutes average delay between flights from Oakland to Honolulu.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Richard Petty Driving Experience you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.