Book your OAK to ZIH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Ixtapa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and ZIH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to ZIH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ixtapa (ZIH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ixtapa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to ZIH Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Ixtapa (OAK to ZIH)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Ixtapa.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 401 passengers from OAK to ZIH in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to ZIH in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Ixtapa from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Ixtapa in 2009 was 85.14%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to ZIH for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from OAK to ZIH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 471 seats were available on flights from OAK to ZIH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 401 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to ZIH that year.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Oakland, CA to Ixtapa, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Ixtapa, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 401 passengers that flew from Oakland to Ixtapa in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lava Hot Springs you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.