Book your OAK to BJX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Leon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and BJX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Del Bajio with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to BJX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Leon (BJX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Leon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to BJX Route Map
Looking for Rental Cars in El Paso TX? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Bar Harbor Maine Flight Deals and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pennsylvania Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Quebec Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Leon (OAK to BJX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Leon from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Leon.
- 4,710 seats were available on flights from OAK to BJX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 3,575 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to BJX that year.
- Mexicana operated flights from OAK to BJX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 3,575 passengers that flew from Oakland to Leon in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to BJX for Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to BJX in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Leon in 2009 was 73.87%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Leon, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana offers flights from Oakland, CA to Leon, Mexico.
- Mexicana carried a total of 3,575 passengers from OAK to BJX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)