Book your OAK to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Oakland Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OAK to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Los Angeles (OAK to LAX)
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from OAK to LAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to LAX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 609 passengers from OAK to LAX in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Oakland, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Los Angeles from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to LAX in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Los Angeles in 2009 was 72.72%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Los Angeles.
- 2,040 seats were available on flights from OAK to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 736 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to LAX that year.
- There were 736 passengers that flew from Oakland to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.