Book your OAK to ZLO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Manzanillo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and ZLO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Playa de Oro Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to ZLO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manzanillo (ZLO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manzanillo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to ZLO Route Map
Find the best Pensacola Beach Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Manzanillo (OAK to ZLO)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Manzanillo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Manzanillo from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to ZLO for Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Manzanillo in 2009 was 97.24%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Manzanillo, Mexico in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- There were 612 passengers that flew from Oakland to Manzanillo in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from OAK to ZLO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 628 seats were available on flights from OAK to ZLO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 612 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to ZLO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to ZLO in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 612 passengers from OAK to ZLO in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines offers flights from Oakland, CA to Manzanillo, Mexico.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)