Book your OAK to MKE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Milwaukee airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and MKE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to General Mitchell Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to MKE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milwaukee (MKE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milwaukee on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to MKE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Milwaukee (OAK to MKE)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 58 passengers from OAK to MKE in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Oakland, CA to Milwaukee, WI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Milwaukee from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Milwaukee, WI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to MKE in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 58 passengers that flew from Oakland to Milwaukee in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Milwaukee.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Milwaukee in 2009 was 36.25%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OAK to MKE using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 160 seats were available on flights from OAK to MKE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to MKE that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to MKE for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.