Book your OAK to MOB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Mobile airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and MOB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Mobile Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to MOB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mobile (MOB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mobile on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to MOB Route Map
Looking for St. Louis Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Plane Tickets to Mexico and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tahiti Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Mobile (OAK to MOB)
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to MOB in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to MOB for Air Greenland is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 60 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Mobile from Air Greenland is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 60 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Mobile, AL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to MOB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)