to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to New Orleans in 2009 was 60.51%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to MSY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from OAK to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and New Orleans from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and New Orleans.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to New Orleans, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to MSY for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 370 seats were available on flights from OAK to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to MSY that year.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from Oakland to New Orleans in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 136 passengers from OAK to MSY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Myers Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Puerto Rico Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.