Book your OAK to MSY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to New Orleans airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and MSY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to MSY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to MSY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to New Orleans (OAK to MSY)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to New Orleans in 2009 was 60.51%.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to MSY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from OAK to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and New Orleans from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and New Orleans.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to New Orleans, LA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to MSY for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 370 seats were available on flights from OAK to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 206 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to MSY that year.
- There were 206 passengers that flew from Oakland to New Orleans in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 136 passengers from OAK to MSY in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Myers Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Puerto Rico Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.