Book your OAK to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to EWR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Newark (OAK to EWR)
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 159 passengers from OAK to EWR in 2009.
- 499 seats were available on flights from OAK to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to EWR that year.
- There were 285 passengers that flew from Oakland to Newark in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Newark in 2009 was 56.92%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OAK to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Newark from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.