to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 159 passengers from OAK to EWR in 2009.
- 499 seats were available on flights from OAK to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 285 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to EWR that year.
- There were 285 passengers that flew from Oakland to Newark in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Newark.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Newark in 2009 was 56.92%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from OAK to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Newark from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Newark, NJ.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.