Book your OAK to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to OKC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Oklahoma City (OAK to OKC)
- There were 189 passengers that flew from Oakland to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Oklahoma City from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Oklahoma City, OK.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 122 passengers from OAK to OKC in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from OAK to OKC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 308 seats were available on flights from OAK to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 189 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to OKC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to OKC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Oklahoma City.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to OKC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 61.69%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tulum Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Beaches today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.