Book your OAK to ONT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Ontario airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and ONT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Ontario Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to ONT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Ontario (ONT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Ontario on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to ONT Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Williamsburg you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Ontario (OAK to ONT)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Ontario, CA in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Ontario from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Ontario.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Ontario, CA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from OAK to ONT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to ONT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- 214 seats were available on flights from OAK to ONT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to ONT that year.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 56 passengers from OAK to ONT in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to ONT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Oakland to Ontario in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Ontario in 2009 was 43.43%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)