Book your OAK to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to PIT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Pittsburgh (OAK to PIT)
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Oakland to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from OAK to PIT in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 400 seats were available on flights from OAK to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to PIT that year.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers flights from Oakland, CA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Pittsburgh from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 60.61%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to PIT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to PIT for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.