to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 160 passengers that flew from Oakland to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 160 passengers from OAK to PIT in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to PIT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 400 seats were available on flights from OAK to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to PIT that year.
- Hawaiian Airlines offers flights from Oakland, CA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Pittsburgh from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 60.61%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to PIT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to PIT for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.