Book your OAK to PVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Puerto Vallarta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and PVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to PVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Puerto Vallarta (PVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Puerto Vallarta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to PVR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cincinnati Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Puerto Vallarta (OAK to PVR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Puerto Vallarta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Puerto Vallarta from Mexicana is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 266 passengers that flew from Oakland to Puerto Vallarta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to PVR in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana operated flights from OAK to PVR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana carried a total of 266 passengers from OAK to PVR in 2009.
- Mexicana offers flights from Oakland, CA to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to PVR for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- 320 seats were available on flights from OAK to PVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 266 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to PVR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Puerto Vallarta in 2009 was 82.61%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)