Book your OAK to PUW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Pullman airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and PUW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Pullman Moscow Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to PUW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pullman (PUW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pullman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to PUW Route Map
Looking for Boston Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to D.C and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Waikiki you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape Cod Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Pullman (OAK to PUW)
- There were 142 passengers that flew from Oakland to Pullman in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Pullman from Alaska Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air offer flights from Oakland, CA to Pullman, WA.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 118 passengers from OAK to PUW in 2009.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from OAK to PUW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Pullman in 2009 was 53.37%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Pullman, WA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Pullman.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to PUW in 2009 was Horizon Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to PUW for Horizon Air is the DASH8-Q4 built by Dehavilland with 76 seats.
- 233 seats were available on flights from OAK to PUW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to PUW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)