Book your OAK to RNO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Reno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and RNO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Reno Tahoe Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to RNO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reno (RNO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to RNO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Reno (OAK to RNO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Reno in 2009 was 95.83%.
- UNITED offers flights from Oakland, CA to Reno, NV.
- UNITED carried a total of 115 passengers from OAK to RNO in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to RNO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 180 seats were available on flights from OAK to RNO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to RNO that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Reno.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Reno from UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 115 passengers that flew from Oakland to Reno in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to RNO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to RNO for Air Greenland is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 60 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Reno, NV in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)