to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 41 passengers that flew from Oakland to Sacramento in 2009.
- 560 seats were available on flights from OAK to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to SMF that year.
- Horizon Air carried a total of 41 passengers from OAK to SMF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Horizon Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to SMF for Horizon Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- Horizon Air offers flights from Oakland, CA to Sacramento, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Sacramento from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to SMF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to SMF in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Sacramento.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Sacramento in 2009 was 58.57%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.