Book your OAK to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to SLC Route Map
Route information for flights from Oakland Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from OAK to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Salt Lake City (OAK to SLC)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Salt Lake City from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- The average flight time from Oakland, CA to Salt Lake City, UT takes about 84 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Oakland to Salt Lake City.
- The shortest flight between OAK and SLC takes about 83 minutes.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Oakland to Salt Lake City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Oakland, CA to Salt Lake City, UT.
- There were 132,739 passengers that flew from Oakland to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 74,602 passengers from OAK to SLC in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from OAK to SLC using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oakland and Salt Lake City.
- The shortest flight distance between Oakland and Salt Lake City is 588 miles.
- 160,106 seats were available on flights from OAK to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132,739 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to SLC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to SLC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #1644, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from Oakland to Salt Lake City.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 81.83%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.