Book your OAK to SAN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to San Diego airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and SAN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to San Diego Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to SAN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to SAN Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to San Diego (OAK to SAN)
- 553 seats were available on flights from OAK to SAN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 298 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to SAN that year.
- Hawaiian Airlines carried a total of 152 passengers from OAK to SAN in 2009.
- There were 298 passengers that flew from Oakland to San Diego in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Oakland and San Diego.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to SAN for Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 105 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to SAN in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to San Diego, CA in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to San Diego in 2009 was 48.37%.
- Hawaiian Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Uganda offer flights from Oakland, CA to San Diego, CA.
- Air Uganda operated flights from OAK to SAN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and San Diego from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)