to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and San Francisco from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 348 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 1,467 passengers from OAK to SFO in 2009.
- 2,600 seats were available on flights from OAK to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,915 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to SFO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to SFO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- UNITED, US Airways, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Mexicana, Skywest Air offer flights from Oakland, CA to San Francisco, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Oakland and San Francisco.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to San Francisco in 2009 was 77.34%.
- There were 1,915 passengers that flew from Oakland to San Francisco in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from OAK to SFO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)