Book your OAK to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to SFO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to San Francisco (OAK to SFO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and San Francisco from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 348 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 1,467 passengers from OAK to SFO in 2009.
- 2,600 seats were available on flights from OAK to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,915 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to SFO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to SFO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- UNITED, US Airways, Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, Mexicana, Skywest Air offer flights from Oakland, CA to San Francisco, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to SFO for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Oakland and San Francisco.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to San Francisco in 2009 was 77.34%.
- There were 1,915 passengers that flew from Oakland to San Francisco in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from OAK to SFO using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)