to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to SJC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to SJC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and San Jose from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to SJC for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.