Book your OAK to BFI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Seattle airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and BFI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Boeing Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to BFI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Seattle (BFI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Seattle on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to BFI Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Kansas City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cabo San Lucas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Montreal Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Christmas Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Seattle (OAK to BFI)
- 150 seats were available on flights from OAK to BFI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to BFI that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Seattle.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Seattle from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Oakland to Seattle in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways offers flights from Oakland, CA to Seattle, WA.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from OAK to BFI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to BFI in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Seattle in 2009 was 78%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to BFI for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 117 passengers from OAK to BFI in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Seattle, WA in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)