Book your OAK to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to YYZ Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Toronto (OAK to YYZ)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Toronto from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to YYZ in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing. The B737-4 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oakland to Toronto.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to YYZ for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 93 passengers from OAK to YYZ in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Oakland, CA to Toronto, Canada.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Toronto in 2009 was 68.38%.
- 136 seats were available on flights from OAK to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to YYZ that year.
- Air Greenland operated flights from OAK to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 93 passengers that flew from Oakland to Toronto in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Casitas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.