Book your OAK to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oakland to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAK and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Oakland Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAK to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAK to IAD Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oakland to Washington, DC (OAK to IAD)
- JetBlue Airways, UNITED offer flights from Oakland, CA to Washington, DC.
- The shortest flight between OAK and IAD takes about 271 minutes.
- The average flight time from Oakland, CA to Washington, DC takes about 271 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oakland and Washington from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Oakland and Washington.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from Oakland to Washington.
- Flight #302, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Oakland to Washington.
- There were 63,268 passengers that flew from Oakland to Washington in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oakland, CA to Washington, DC in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oakland to Washington in 2009 was 78.43%.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 63,117 passengers from OAK to IAD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAK to IAD in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between Oakland and Washington is 2408 miles.
- 79,833 seats were available on flights from OAK to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,268 passengers flew on all flights from OAK to IAD that year.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from OAK to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from Oakland to Washington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAK to IAD for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sarasota Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Monterey Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.