Book your OAX to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Oaxaca to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between OAX and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Xoxocotlan Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
OAX to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Oaxaca (OAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oaxaca on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
OAX to LAX Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Oaxaca to Los Angeles (OAX to LAX)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oaxaca to Los Angeles in 2009 was 43.62%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAX to LAX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- Mexicana operated flights from OAX to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oaxaca to Los Angeles.
- Mexicana carried a total of 6,042 passengers from OAX to LAX in 2009.
- There were 6,042 passengers that flew from Oaxaca to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAX to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 13,530 seats were available on flights from OAX to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,042 passengers flew on all flights from OAX to LAX that year.
- Mexicana offers flights from Oaxaca, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oaxaca and Los Angeles from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oaxaca, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Lake Chelan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.