to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Oaxaca to Los Angeles in 2009 was 43.62%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from OAX to LAX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- Mexicana operated flights from OAX to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Oaxaca to Los Angeles.
- Mexicana carried a total of 6,042 passengers from OAX to LAX in 2009.
- There were 6,042 passengers that flew from Oaxaca to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing OAX to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- 13,530 seats were available on flights from OAX to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,042 passengers flew on all flights from OAX to LAX that year.
- Mexicana offers flights from Oaxaca, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Oaxaca and Los Angeles from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Oaxaca, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Lake Chelan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.